In accordance with CDC guidelines and the Governer's latest orders going into effect on Monday, June 29th, 2020 at 8:00 PM, you must wear a mask to enter the premises. Once seated, you may remove your face cover only while eating and drinking. Your safety is our priority!
MEMBER & BONA FIDE GUEST GUIDELINES
- Guidelines have been put into place and you are expected to follow them.
- You will be required to have a mask to enter the premises.
- You may remove your face cover after you are seated and are eating and drinking.
- Until further notice all events, live bands, karaoke, and queen of hearts are postponed.
- If you are done eating and drinking and are utilizing the restroom or up moving around the dining area and social distancing is difficult to achieve you must have your face cover on.
- No seating allowed at the bar. Our bartenders will take all your orders from you at your table.
- Drinks, snacks, menu items, Ect. Are not self-service. Please ask your server.
- It is open seating but your group size cannot exceed 10 people and once you are seated, DO NOT CHANGE TABLES OR MOVE CHAIRS. The seating has been set accordingly and our staff is required to sanitize them after each use.
- Our capacity is limited to 50 or less for the time being. If we reach capacity, you will be required to wait outside.
These guidelines have been put in place for a reason and your safety is important to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We greatly appreciate all of your support while helping us stay compliant with these guidelines so that we may stay open and continue to serve you.
BARTENDER, STAFF & VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES
- Temperature checks need to be conducted on all workers/volunteers, including all kitchen staff, prior to the start of their shifts. Anyone with a 99.9 Degree temp. or higher is not allow to work and must leave the premises.
- Sanitizing of the bar, tables, indoor and outdoor chairs, and bathrooms needs to happen prior to opening. Also after occupants are done and leave, their spots need to be re-sanitized and paper menu replaced with a new copy before anyone is allowed to use that same location.
- Sanitize and clean popcorn maker before opening and make fresh popcorn. Any left at the end of the night has to be dumped at closing time.
- DO NOT ALLOW self-service of any food or drinks within the building. Need to take all orders from their respective seats or tables including popcorn. Also continue using disposable cups and paper menus, and throw them away after each use.
- We may allow open seating to members and let them choose their location freely so long as it maintains the 10 people or less guidelines for their group, unless we become busy and begin to reach seating capacity. At that time, we will need to start using the wait to be seated sign and members will be required to wait outside until space opens up. With that being said, our current capacity CANNOT EXCEED 50 PEOPLE.
- All chairs need to be removed from the bar. For at least the next 30 days there will be no bar seating and bartenders will have to serve and take all drink and food orders from members at their tables.
- Keep the daily logs for temp checks of all workers, so that I can file them for audit.
- All members and bona fide guest will be required to enter with a mask but are authorized to remove it once seated and are eating and drinking. They will however be required to put their face cover back on to utilize the restroom or move about the dining area.
- UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL LIVE MUSIC, KARAOKE, AND QUEEN OF HEARTS ARE POSTPONE. You may still participate in roll the bones and pull tabs.
- All staff, bartenders, volunteers, etc. will be required to wear some form of mask while working... no exceptions!
Additional information about COVID-19 and how it is directly affecting The American Legion can be found on the American Legion's national website: https://www.legion.org/coronavirus. You can also keep up-to-date here: https://www.coronavirusnow.com/. The CDC has provides a wealth of information here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
American Legion Pat Tillman Post #117