CLICK HERE ON FOOTBALL FEVER FOR RESULTS
HOW THIS CARD WORKS
Raffle prizes are based upon the combined total score of three teams. Under the scratch-off area your ticket has 3 randomly selected football teams for each week of the contest season. If your three teams score the most points for that week you are a winner.
Teams Total Score
Total Ticket Week Score is 45
If 45 is the highest three team score, the ticket holder is that week’s winner. Teams winning or losing does not make a difference. All prizes paid out weekly. Odds of winning are 1 in 2.9
• Purchase of ticket from authorized charity member is necessary to be eligible for the Pat Tillman American Legion Post 117 raffle prizes. This raffle is open to legal residents of the United States, 21 years or older.
View the official rules at www.pattillmanpost117.org. The raffle starts at game time on September 6, 2018 and ends when the last game is over December 30, 2018.
For the purpose of this raffle, the date represents the start of a week and ending the Monday night after each date.
• 3 Teams Each Week. Each card has 3 football teams weekly, September 6, 2018 to December 30, 2018. Your three teams change each week. No other ticket has the same three teams on any given date. Bye weeks: When a team does not play or in case of game cancellations or postponements, previous weeks scores will count. This card is valid for the 2018 regular season only.
•Entry & Eligibility. To enter, print legibly your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address on the ticket stub and return it to a member of the organization. All entries must be recorded before 2:00 pm EST Thursday to be eligible for that week’s and consecutive weeks games. To ensure an eligible ticket, you will receive an email conformation verifying you ticket’s entry or you may login with the phone number & email you provided at www.pattillmanpost117.org.
• Winners. Highest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th highest and lowest, (3 team total), wins a prize each week. Scores of all three team combinations are compared to determine the winner each week. If winning combination ticket was not sold, the next in order will be paid. All prizes will be paid weekly. Results of winning combinations will be posted each Tuesday and a check will be issued within 7 business days. Visit: www.pattillmanpost117.org for a list of winners.
• Total Prizes. Winners will be paid by Pat Tillman American Legion Post 117. Highest combination will receive $100; 2nd highest will receive $75; 3rd $50; 4th $45: 5th $40; 6th $35; 7th $30; 8th $25 ; 9th $25 and the Prize for the lowest total score is $50.
In case of ties, prizes are combined and split. Example 2 cards have a total of 150 points and that is the highest of sold cards, first and second place will be added together ($175) and divided by the number of tied winners. (example 2 ties for 1st $175 divided by two equals $87.50) This adjustment will follow through to the remaining “high” scores. In the event of ties for lowest total, the $50 prize will be split by the tied winners with the lowest total. In the unlikely event that any circumstance beyond our control makes it impossible to determine winners as stated, we reserve the right to devise an alternative method to distribute prizes
• Fundraising information for your organization call 480.420.4729 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting our charities @ The Pat Tillman American Legion Post 117
click here to purchase a ticket
Next Page >>